Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The CheeseSteak Factory

1943 East Irlo Bronson
Memorial Highway(Hwy.192)
Kissimmee, FL 34744
Phone: (407) 935-9977



 View Website Here



During my day job, I do sales and  drive all over Central Florida. 

One of the perks is, that every so often I come across some rare finds in places a little off the beaten path when I am searching for a quick bite for lunch.

On a recent Monday afternoon while I was in Kissimmee, I came across this brightly colored building next door to a 7-11.  The wild color scheme and the idea of a cheese steak sandwich for lunch caught my interest, so I headed over to the CheeseSteak Factory.

The Cheesesteak Factory is a family owned sandwich and pizza shop shop, that as far as I can tell was formerly known as The Corner Bistro in Kissimmee. 

The menu is pretty simple...Cheese Steaks, hot subs, sandwiches, and Gyros along with pizza and calzones. Of course they specialize in authentic Philly Cheese steaks. 



The Inside is small, but there is plenty of seating if you wish to dine inside. They also have a private room available for catered functions.






I ordered the 6" Philly with all the usual toppings...grilled onions and peppers.

I also thought I would try out the "Tots"

The Philly was pretty darn good. I would have to say about as good as any of the best ones I have had in Central Florida.

The bread was very fresh and the meat was seasoned very well. There was generous amounts of meat, and plenty of cheese and toppings.

The Tots were also really good.

If you ever find yourself passing down 192 in Kissimmee please stop by and grab a Philly...you might be just as wowed by the Philly at The CheeseSteak Factory as you are by the bright colors.




Cheesesteak Factory on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment